MICROSOFT OFFICE 2019 HOME AND BUSINESS FOR WINDOWS PC
Aimed for business people, private users and the self-employed who need the most popular Microsoft Office apps. Including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote for Windows 10 who completes the office suite. The software is designed for use at home or at work.
Office Professional 2019 edition will take your documents and presentations to the next level!
Designed with a new modern look, and time – saving features improve collaboration, with the ability to save your documents to cloud with One Drive you can access them from anywhere – – stay on top of the game in today’s fast-paced work environment!
NOTES TO CONSIDER
– NO disc included. This is a digital download.
– NOT compatible with Mac/OSX and/or any Chromebook
– Please uninstall all other Microsoft Office versions from your computer before installing your new Microsoft Office.
– Please note, a Microsoft Account is required to activate the product, as this would assigned to this single account. You can also create a new account during this process if you do not have an account.
3 STEPS IN INSTALLING YOUR SOFTWARE
- Place the order for your new Software
- You will receive an email with the Official Microsoft download link and Product key in 5 minutes
- Follow the instructions we sent to your email to Install the Software
What if I misspelled my email address?
Don’t worry, we can correct it. Give us a chat or send us an email to [email protected]. We usually respond right away. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
For Office 2016 and 2019 versions, we would recommend for you to create a Microsoft account. Why do I need an account to sign in to Office?
An association occurs between Office and your account and is what verifies you’re the licensed owner of Office. Signing in with your account allows you to:
Install and activate Office – A Microsoft account or work or school account is required to install and activate Microsoft 365 and Office versions 2013 or later.
Create and share files – Create, edit, and share the files you saved to an Office cloud-service such as OneDrive
Use Office across multiple devices – If you have a Microsoft 365 subscription, you can also install and use Office on more than one device.
You can create Microsoft account using this link: https://signup.live.com/