Do you need project-planning and project-tracking tools to help you and your teammates track deadlines, keep an eye on budgets, and monitor your project’s progress? Yes. That’s exactly what Microsoft Project offers to you!
So, if your team has outgrown its simple task-management app, it may be time to move to an industrial-strength project manager – Microsoft Project.
•Create reports on project progress and share project details quickly, efficiently with your employees.
•It allows you to monitor important deadlines for projects with flexible functions that offer a quick entry and provide an efficient and productive working method.
•You also have control over project schedules and costs – this feature has been added for improved decision-making.
•Make the most of multitasking. Multiple timeline view options provide wide scope planning to ensure projects are completed on time.
•Project now works better with assistive technologies so all parties can communicate easily.
•Also, allows users to speak to the application to request what they require – with this additional feature ‘Tell Me’ function
This includes multiple timeline view, Tell Me, colorful/dark gray/white themes, resource engagements, resource manager views, resource capacity heat maps, ability to give feedback directly to Microsoft in the File tab.
NOTES TO CONSIDER
- NO disc included. This is a digital download.
- For 1 PC Only (Windows 7 or later)
- NOT compatible with Mac/OSX and/or any Chromebook
- Please uninstall all other Versions of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office software before installing this product.
- You must also uninstall Office 365 (if installed) to ensure full activation of the product. Office 365 can be reinstalled after activation.
3 STEPS IN INSTALLING YOUR SOFTWARE
- Place the order for your new Software
- You will receive an email with the Official Microsoft download link and Product key in 5 minutes
- Follow the instructions we sent to your email to Install the Software
What if I misspelled my email address?
Don’t worry, we can correct it. Give us a chat or send us an email to [email protected]. We usually respond right away. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
For Office 2016 and 2019 versions, we would recommend for you to create a Microsoft account. Why do I need an account to sign in to Office?
An association occurs between Office and your account and is what verifies you’re the licensed owner of Office. Signing in with your account allows you to:
Install and activate Office – A Microsoft account or work or school account is required to install and activate Microsoft 365 and Office versions 2013 or later.
Create and share files – Create, edit, and share the files you saved to an Office cloud-service such as OneDrive
Use Office across multiple devices – If you have a Microsoft 365 subscription, you can also install and use Office on more than one device.
You can create Microsoft account using this link: https://signup.live.com/