With real time updating and newly added tools and features, Project 2019 cuts work in half and more than doubles progress which enables high level productivity on all phases of task completion.
Software designed to assist project managers in developing plans, allocating resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing budgets, and analyzing workloads, perfect for businesses and project managers.
New features include ability to link tasks using a drop-down menu, Task Summary Name field, timeline bar labels and task progress, accessibility improvements.
- Track task progress like never before. Progress towards completion is shown on the task display itself, with an easily read format. Additionally, users can label timelines to improve clarity when sharing progress.
- With improved accessibility to enhance usability, projects now work better with assistive technologies so all parties can communicate easily.
- Use new task linking and grouping functions to create more organized project task lists. Now tasks will be listed under their respective projects by selecting the drop-down predecessor’s option.
- Make the most of multitasking. Multiple timeline view options provide wide scope planning to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Allows Skype collaborating to communicate practices with clients remotely.
- Includes updated reporting features to make tracking progress easier, while cutting out manager footwork.
- Optimize free time for productivity. With the included CAL (Client Access License) you can remotely access all project features, no matter your location.
3 STEPS IN INSTALLING YOUR SOFTWARE
- Place the order for your new Software
- You will receive an email with the Official Microsoft download link and Product key in 5 minutes
- Follow the instructions we sent to your email to Install the Software
What if I misspelled my email address?
Don’t worry, we can correct it. Give us a chat or send us an email to [email protected]. We usually respond right away. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
For Office 2016 and 2019 versions, we would recommend for you to create a Microsoft account. Why do I need an account to sign in to Office?
An association occurs between Office and your account and is what verifies you’re the licensed owner of Office. Signing in with your account allows you to:
Install and activate Office – A Microsoft account or work or school account is required to install and activate Microsoft 365 and Office versions 2013 or later.
Create and share files – Create, edit, and share the files you saved to an Office cloud-service such as OneDrive
Use Office across multiple devices – If you have a Microsoft 365 subscription, you can also install and use Office on more than one device.
You can create Microsoft account using this link: https://signup.live.com/